Elaine Tsay, PT, DPT, FAAOMPT
- Fellow: American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, 2014
- Bachelor of Science: Kinesiology, University of Texas, Austin, TX, 2008
- Clinical Fellowship: Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Manual Therapy Institute, 2017
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association, Texas Physical Therapy Association
- Licensure: State of Texas
- Clinic Location: Far West Boulevard
A Little Bit About Elaine:
I first became interested in physical therapy after injuring my Achilles tendon while competing for the gymnastics team at the University of Texas at Austin. Surgery, followed by physical therapy treatment, eventually allowed me to return to athletics. I was amazed at the hands-on skills and encouragement my physical therapist provided, and also at how quickly I was able to regain function of my lower leg.
I worked as a physical therapy technician for two years before becoming a Doctor of Physical Therapy at Texas State University in 2014. After that, I went on to complete the fellowship program through the Manual Therapy Institute. My favorite part about being a physical therapist is having the opportunity to work with and learn from my colleagues at Austin Manual Therapy Associates. In my free time, I like to work out at my Kawī Crossfit, promote injury prevention for gymnasts, support the Texas Longhorns, and enjoy the foods, sights, and sounds of Austin!