Austin Manual Therapy Associates is working diligently to keep up with the recent changes regarding the COVID-19 virus.
We sincerely value the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and community. Austin Manual Therapy Associates will remain open in a limited capacity to follow the below-listed guidelines. We know that some of you need essential care, but under no circumstances will any person be allowed into the clinic who has symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone with the virus.
These are the procedures we will be implementing to ensure your health:
- Our staff has all been vaccinated! As of 2/5/21, we have received our 2nd dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine. Doing our part for community immunity!
- We are limiting the number of people in the clinic at one time. This includes patients, therapists, and staff. We ask that only patients come to their PT session and family/friends stay home or wait in your vehicle, or somewhere else outside the clinic, for the patient to complete their PT session, unless you have prior approval to accompany the patient during the visit. Patients, please enter the clinic at your scheduled time, if you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle, or outside the clinic until your designated appointed time.
- In addition to our normal cleaning schedule, we are sanitizing the entire clinic multiple times daily using CDC approved disinfectants. This includes cleaning all surfaces including weights, med balls, bands, treadmills, etc.
- Our front office staff will be asking patients if you have been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, if you have any health issues or are at risk, or if you have a fever.
- We will take all patients’ temperature with a no touch thermometer and also check your oxygen saturation upon arrival. Please inform your therapist if you did not get your turn to take your temperature due to being called to start your treatment prior to getting your temperature taken or oxygen saturation reading.
- If when you arrive, you present with any cold/flu symptoms our front office staff or your PT will ask you to reschedule.
- In addition to limiting the number of patients each hour, we are practicing social distancing as well by spreading patients and staff out in our clinic.
- Please remain 6 feet from others in the clinic, and avoid touching additional surfaces. Please no handshaking.
- If you learn that you have come down with COVID-19 and have been in the clinic in the last 2 weeks, please call to alert us immediately.
Our goal is to continue to provide the care you need in a safe environment!