- DPT: Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, 2018
- BS: Exercise and Sports Science, Harding University, Searcy, AR, 2015
- Clinical Fellowship: Currently enrolled, Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Manual Therapy Institute
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association, Texas Physical Therapy Association.
- Licensure: State of Texas
HOW DID YOU DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY?
I chose to pursue a profession in Physical Therapy because it combines my greatest passions of physical activity: studying the human body, building relationships, and educating patients. In the clinic, I strive to provide patients of all ages and demographics with an individualized, holistic treatment approach. I am passionate about assisting patients in meeting their personal goals for wellness and seek to enable patients to return to their daily activities pain-free.
WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION DID YOU ATTAIN TO BECOME A PHYSICAL THERAPIST?
I am originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, attended Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas for my bachelor’s degree, and then finally found my way to Texas for Physical Therapy School. I attended Texas State University where I graduated with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. In January 2019, I began pursuing a Fellowship in Manual Therapy through the Manual Therapy Institute.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?
Outside of clinic, I enjoy playing and watching practically any sport, running, biking, working out, reading, and spending time outdoors with friends.